Permanent Midday Supervisor- Farmilo Primary School
Starting date: Monday 12th June 2023
Hours: 11:50am-1:40pm daily
We are currently seeking a Permanent Midday Supervisor to join our very successful team. The successful applicant should:
- Be able to form good relationships with children of primary age
- Be a good communicator and work as part of a strong team
- Be able to organise and play structured games with primary aged children
- Be able to support children during the lunchtime period
Full training including Safeguarding and First Aid will be provided.
Please complete the Support Staff Application form and bring to the school office by noon on Monday 5th June. For further information contact Suzanne Tryner, Headteacher by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All appointments are subject to references and enhanced DBS check.
F2 Grade 3 TA Vacancy
From September 2023 for 1 year
Would you like to work within a supportive Foundation Stage Team? Do you have the skills, expertise and enthusiasm to work with children in Early Years?
Then working as a Teaching Assistant in Farmilo Foundation Stage could be for you!
We are looking for somebody who:
- Is committed to providing the highest level learning experiences for our very youngest children in school.
- Can work as part of a team, contributing ideas to the excellent provision available.
- Is able to go above and beyond for our children, families and for the school community.
- Has a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and current effective teaching strategies.
- Has good knowledge and experience of the teaching of phonics and reading.
Please complete the above Support Staff application and send it to the Headteacher along with a covering letter. The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 5th June and interviews will take place at the end of that week. For further information please contact Suzanne Tryner, Headteacher, email@example.com.
We are fully committed to Safeguarding and all offers of employment are subject to references and an enhanced DBS check.
Relief Cleaner Required ASAP
We require a cleaner for 3 hours per day to help keep our lovely school clean and tidy- hours can be discussed.
For more information contact Suzanne Tryner by email firstname.lastname@example.org