Welcome to The Foundation Stage
The terms topic is 'Funny Bones All About Me'. We will be learning songs about the body and looking at photos and talking about our family. We will be learning about our bodies, hygiene, feelings and emotions, using our senses and healthy eating.
Please come along to our parents event on Wednesday 21st October 2015. Details to follow.
Here are some songs we are learning this term. You can also sing at these at home.
* Head, shoulders, knees and toes
* If you're happy and you know it
* Dem bones, dem bones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e54m6XOpRgU
We also sing ...
* Wind the bobbin
* Miss Polly had a dolly
* Tommy thumb
* Number songs ( 5 currant buns, 5 little ducks, 5 little speckled frogs, 12345 once I caught a fish alive etc)
* Traditional nursery rhymes (Twinkle, Baa baa black sheep, Humpty Dumpty, Jack & Jill etc)