Welcome to Year 4! Here you will find pictures and information on what we are learning this year.
- Home learning will be given out on either a Tuesday/Wednesday and must be returned for the following Monday. Feel free to use the home learning books for practising spellings, times tables or anything else creative.
- Our PE day this half-term is Monday and we go swimming every Tuesday. Please ensure the children have the correct kit for this.
- We are opening our class as a museum on the where you can come and see our amazing learning.
- Thank you to all the parents who have connected to our class dojo. If you have any questions or queries feel free to drop me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- In the Spring term the children will also have music on Mondays to learn how to play cornets.
Meet the Y4 team!
Miss Bamford - Class teacher
Mrs Winterton - TA (Mon-Fri)
Miss Simpson - Apprentice TA (Mon-Fri AM)
Miss Brown - Student TA (Mon+Tues)
Burps, bottoms and bile!
I am warrior
Traders and Raiders!